
This is Landon's Pre-game face! Today Landon went to his first basketball game. The game was Georgia Tech vs. Vanderbilt. It was kind of a sad game cause we lost, but it was really exciting!

We started off with a tailgating brunch at Auntie Jenn's and Uncle Gomer's. Here is the crew that went. We went with lots of team spirit, including Landon!

Here's our family photo!

Here is the after game party!! Landon was glad to be home. He actually did really well at the game. He slept in Daddy's arms and only cried a couple of times when it was extremely loud. Overall Landon did great. I think this is the start of a beautiful thing. Chris decided that Landon would have liked it better if he(Landon) had been on the court playing!

This was earlier this week. Landon looks so cute in blue! This is the last time he will get to wear this
outfit. I am really sad about that cause it is a newborn size and that means my little one is growing way to fast! If he could stay little forever I would be one happy camper!
3 comments:
Julie, you look beautiful! What a cute family!
Your family is so darling!! I'm so excited for you.
I love the blog!! Great job! Landon is so adorable. I can't believe how big he has gotten. I am anxious for our little ones to meet. Hopefully they will see each other before they are a year old. We love you all!!
-Shala
Post a Comment