Happy Easter!! Here is our first family Easter. Landon was not so excited about wearing purple. Well I guess Chris and I weren't so excited about purple but I think he looks pretty darn cute (compliments to Nina)! We had a great day. Church was great. Chris spoke in Sacrament and it was the sweetest talk ever. Landon and I feel very lucky to have a great man in our lives!
Here are the Forrester 5 (soon to be 6).
Here are a few pictures from our visit to Chicago. Here is Aunt Jamie changing Landon's clothes. She is very excited to eventually have her own baby, but she got lots of practice this weekend. For instances, she learned it is kind of hard to remove a onesie. I guess she felt that pulling it over his head was too difficult so she found another way! She must not be too ready for a baby because she would not even change his poopy diaper for me! Landon just loved being with Aunt Jamie and Uncle Reed. Reed just loved on Landon, it was the cutest I have ever seen him(Reed)!
Landon was playing in the floor and wrapped himself up in the blanket. This shot was too cute to resist! He has been rolling all over the floor. He is very active and I am not sure what we will do when he crawls. I am sure he will be into everything!
Landon decided to stop and think for a minute!
6 comments:
I love the family picture! You look great and Landon is just so cute. I hope we get to meet him soon!
Landon looks so handsome in your family picture. I can't believe how fast he is changing. I am impressed at how active he is! He will be running with his dad before you know it. I bet that keeps Julie busy and on her toes. We can't wait to see y'all!
Since he is a Lifferth, he is BOUND to be C-A-R-A-Z-Y....haha...it is so much fun though! To see our babies be so happy and full of life!
I think my girls have that same Easter dress...Not that I have to tell you this but Landon is a doll! I want to give him a hig so badly! Maybe one of these days I will not have sick kids and will be able to hold him!!!
Sorry the above comment is from me Jenny but for some reason I am logged under Matthew but I do not know how that happened...
Julie and Chris your son is sooooo cute!! He looks like a Lifferth for sure! What a sweet heart! Don't you love being parents?! Isn't it awesome!! We love it!! Come see our blog....lots is new with us. :)
Meagan Ferguson
Post a Comment