I love the pictures! He is getting so darn big. He is adorable!! By the way, I ran 3 miles on Saturday without stopping! Yeah, me!!
Hey Julie!!! I didn't know you still had a blog. The address I had last year stopped working shortly after I got it. I haven't seen Landon for almost a whole year! He is so darn cute!!!
Landon is adorable! Enjoy every cudle moment...he be on a mission before you know it!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I love the pictures! He is getting so darn big. He is adorable!! By the way, I ran 3 miles on Saturday without stopping! Yeah, me!!
Hey Julie!!! I didn't know you still had a blog. The address I had last year stopped working shortly after I got it. I haven't seen Landon for almost a whole year! He is so darn cute!!!
Landon is adorable! Enjoy every cudle moment...he be on a mission before you know it!
Post a Comment