LIVE TO LOVE AND LOVE TO LIVE

Sunday, January 25, 2009

It's a New Year!

We are well into our new year with lots of excitement! Chris, Landon, and I are excited that we will be adding a new member to our family! In August Landon will be a big brother! Here is one picture from our ultrasound last week. I am only posting one cause as you can see the baby is pretty small and still a little strange looking!


9 comments:

Gage Family said...

FABULOUS!!!

Shannon Hairr said...

Congrats!!

Jenny said...

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! I am so very excited for you! Not the pregnancy part though! That is never fun!

The Wright's said...

Congratulations!! It's nice to have more Lifferth's on this planet! :-)

One Happy Family said...

Wonderful news! So excited for you all.

The Fergi Fam said...

yay!!!!!! That's so much fun! Congrats! Keep us posted! :)

Meghan said...

Wohoo! So exciting!

Stacey said...

AHHHH!!! NO way! I had no idea--how exciting!!! Congrats!!!!
(If Matt already knew and just hasn't told me, he's going to get it. :) I'm so happy for you. Congrats!
(Now we'll have some sleepless nights together...oh the fun.) :)

Danni said...

Congratulations! We are so excited for yall!