Kate wanted to take some pictures with her new camera and she had some really great posing ideas. Here are a few. Didn't she do fantastic!! Thanks Kate!!
Those are awesome, Julie! I agree and think you should blow them up and frame them! I am jealous I have been trying to get some good our family for the last 7 months...no such luck!!
5 comments:
That first one is AWESOME!!! You should blow that one up really big. :)
I love the pictures, great job Kate!! Landon is so handsome! We love the blog! Thanks for sharing your fun family pictures!!
Those are awesome, Julie! I agree and think you should blow them up and frame them! I am jealous I have been trying to get some good our family for the last 7 months...no such luck!!
Adorable!!! We are so excited to get to finally meet Landon soon!!!
He is precious Julie!!
Post a Comment