LIVE TO LOVE AND LOVE TO LIVE

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

St. Judes

Here is the 5K group. Shauna, Me, Will (my nephew), and Julia (my niece).
It was pretty much the coldest day of the year so far, but we had a lot of fun. I finished in 42mins! Whooh! I feel like that isn't bad for a first timer. I am kind of looking forward to improving my time. So we shall see. It was a great experience and being with family was awesome. Thanks Geoff for making that all possible!!
Here we are with our medals!



Here is almost all of us!
Now these are the real troopers! The boys did the half marathon and finished in about 2 hours and 22mins! They had a great time if you can't tell. They also brought home lots of cool clothes that people shed during the race. Good for us!!


Check out those shirts!















2 comments:

Jenny said...

I am sad I didn't register in time! I have been looking forward to doing with with you since we talked about it in September!!

It looks like you all had lots of fun!

William, Martha-Marie, Elijah and Jaidon said...

I was just wondering if you got to do this. That is so great! congrats good time for first time.