LIVE TO LOVE AND LOVE TO LIVE

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

FUN! FUN!


So as of the past 6 months I have become more frugal. Lets just say that I have come into lots of cool info. So below you see lots of cool things. I got all this for $3.24. Amazing isn't?

Here is Landon's new hobby!! He cried when I took him down.


He loves to climb and gets on top of whatever he can.

I just thought this was cute. Even if it is a girls hat.



Here is Landon's first real haircut. It actually went pretty good. I kept giving him Smarties so he did really well. Chris cut it and did a great job even though I did not want it that short.









1 comment:

Jenny said...

That is awesome Julie!! All that for $3!!! Is that with your CVS thing we were talking about? I really have to start doing it. I am so dumb it seems so difficult!